Wednesday, December 15, 2010

With a little help from my friends...

We're friends, right? 
Let me give it to ya straight...


Remember back a few weeks ago when I begged y'all to start voting for my blog on "The Blog Guidebook's" Top Blog of 2010 contest? I mentioned that I hadn't asked for votes for anything since my junior year in high school when I ran for cheerleader, which by the way didn't end well. I thought I had learned my lesson, but there I was beggin' for votes (and feeling like an awkward teenager) once again. Ahem. Well, here we are weeks later and (thanks to you) we're down to the final two weeks in the contest, and I'm still in the running. (Surprised? Me. Too.)

Unfortunately when you get this close, being on the cheerleading squad is no longer enough. One wants to be head cheerleader. The whole enchilada. That's human nature I suppose, but it ain't very pretty...


I see the writing on the wall, however, and it is painfully obvious that I won't make head cheerleader, but I definitely want to be on the squad (top 5), so I need a little help from my friends to get me there. Voting ends Friday night. All but the top 5 blogs will be voted off this week. Then I'm going to sit back in my easy chair and let the two blogs that have been the top runners this whole competition duke it out for head cheerleader.


For those who have already voted this week thank you! I truly do appreciate it. For those of you who haven't voted yet, I need a little nudge...


Since I'm asking -- once again -- for my friends to vote for my ever lovin' blog, I am sweetening the deal with

Go here to sign up for the Give Away, and go to The Blog Guidebook (middle sidebar) to vote for my blog to make it to the Top 5!
Thank you so much!

Tune in later today for another fabulous (& cheap!) gift idea.