Tuesday, December 28, 2010

January's Plaque Attack is here...


Welcome to the Plaque Attack Club! 

January is a month filled with freezing weather, winter activities, and cozy evenings next to a fire. The wording on January's plaque reflects those events! Whether you plan on making the plaque in the next few days or later in the month, please request it now. On January 6th I will be wending my way to my new little granddaughter's home to spend a week with her and her parents, so I will be unavailable to send the plaque wording to you during that time! (Any email requests received for the plaque wording between January 6th - 14th, will be emailed by January 17th.)

Some of you have requested to be put on the email list to receive the plaque wording monthly. In actuality there is no "list." You'll need to check back every month and request the new plaque to receive the document. A number of ladies have sent me photos of their plaques or a link to a post after creating them. Nothing makes me happier than to see your wonderful and unique creations! It's fabulous to see the different spin people put on the same basic idea. Please feel free to share your creations!

 

If you would like to make this plaque just email me requesting the Word document. (If you are requesting more than one month, please make sure you specify the month(s).) My email address is at the top of my sidebar under "Contact Information". No purchase necessary. After receiving the document all you'll have to do is select a sheet of scrapbook paper, print the document off, and follow the instructions in this tutorial.


Important: By requesting this document you agree not to sell copies of this pattern or sell products with this pattern on them. You may make as many copies as you would like for personal use or gifts.


Remember,
if you would like to join in on the fun
and become an "official" member of the 
Plaque Attack Club,
just email me and request "January's Plaque Attack!" 
I will send you the Word document so you can make one for yourself!

To see past plaques go here! 

Linked to:
Fancy This Friday @ Truly Lovely
Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog