Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December's Plaque Attacks ...


Welcome to Plaque Attack for December! Our Plaque Attack Club keeps growing in ranks. Hundreds and hundreds requested the documents last month! Thank you so much for your kind words as you've sent in your request for the plaques. I've tried to respond with a few words when I've emailed the documents back, but sometimes I got so many emails that I just shot the document back without even a word. So sorry! I just thought you would rather have it sooner than later!


Generally speaking I'm a decisive person, however, this month I most certainly was not! For the month of December I chose to make a "Nativity" based Plaque Attack. It's not that I have anything against Santa, but as generous as he has been to me over the years the Savior has helped me more (much, much more), so I wanted to feature a plaque that focused on the Babe from Bethlehem. I made several plaque documents using scripture and words. Then I couldn't decide which one to use, so I'm offering all three...


A couple of nights ago I realized that by making the religiously oriented plaques I would be leaving out all the public school teachers that have joined the club. There are so many! These teachers display their plaques in their classrooms in the public school setting. Drats! Back to the drawing board! Last night I made a generic holiday plaque that could be displayed by all...


When you request the December Plaque Attack you will be receiving one Word Document with four plaques in the document -- one on each of the four pages of the document -- so make sure you scroll down for the different plaques. You can then choose which page to print for your plaque!


Some of you have requested to be put on the email list to receive the plaque wording monthly. In actuality there is no "list." You'll need to check back every month and request the new plaque to receive the document. A number of ladies have sent me photos of their plaques or a link to a post after creating them. Nothing makes me happier than to see your wonderful and unique creations! It's fabulous to see the different spin people put on the same basic idea. Please feel free to share your creations!


If you would like to make any one of these plaques just email me requesting the Word document. (Make sure you specify the month(s) you are requesting.) My email address is on my sidebar. No purchase necessary. Then all you'll have to do is select a sheet of scrapbook paper, print the document off, and follow the instructions here.

Also, it would be wonderful if you would be so kind as to take a minute before you email me to slip on over to The Blog Guidebook and vote (on the sidebar) for your choice of the Top Blog of 2010. My blog is on the list! Many thanks!


Please remember: By requesting this document you agree not to sell copies of this pattern or sell products with this pattern on them. You may make as many copies as you would like for personal use or gifts.

Enjoy!


Linked to:
Linky "Wood" Party @ Sassy Sites
Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Saturday is Crafty Day @ Along for the Ride
Get Your Craft on Thursday @ Life as Lori
Hookin' Up with HOH