Thursday, April 21, 2011

Manfred Tooth Pillow Pattern is available . . .

...but first a word about Gwen! This week my posts have been all about Tooth {Fairy} Pillows! You were first introduced to Brunhilde, then Manfred, and now I will acquaint you with Gwen...


Gwen will be shipped to my granddaughter whose favorite color is "girl blue." I hope she likes it. She's five so a little young for a tooth pillow, but she's sure to need it sometime in the next year or two!


Yesterday I used this pillow to show you how to applique onto fabric. Go here to read that post.


By posting that tutorial, I gave most of the directions on how to make these tooth pillows. There are step-by-step instructions on appliqueing in that post. (This she-monster applique pattern can be bought here.)


Now it's time to make my
Manfred 
tooth pillow pattern available to all!

It is free of charge, however, if you request this pattern please be so kind as to leave a comment below. I'd love to hear you!  By requesting this copyrighted document you agree not to sell this document or sell any products using this pattern. It is for personal use or gifts only. 


To receive the PDF pattern and instructions for 
Manfred the Snaggle-Toothed He-Monster Tooth Pillow,
simply email me with a request for the pattern!

My email address is located on my sidebar under "Contact Information."
In the subject line of your email write "Manfred Tooth Pillow Pattern."


 Enjoy!


Linked to:
Visit thecsiproject.com
Blogger of the Month Linky Party @ Today's Top 20
Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog
Made with Love @ Sew Chatty
Mad Skills Monday @ Support Blog for Mom of Boys
Show & Share @ Just a Girl
Friday Flair Linky Party @ Whipperberry
For the Kids Friday @ Sun Scholars
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
Free for all Friday @ Sassy Sites