Thursday, June 10, 2010

Really?


Huh? Me? Really? Seriously? You're sure? Those were the first phrases that came to mind when Jane, of Finding Fabulous, contacted me asking if I might like to be a guest blogger on her fabulous site. Apparently she was serious and today you can find me at Finding Fabulous showing off my "Give A Hoot" Pillows. (Gus and Flo are a little embarrassed by all this attention.) Head on over to Finding Fabulous and check out Jane's amazing blog. Jane's on a mission to find fabulous design...for less! Her motto is "revamp, repurpose and renew" and she illustrates this principle beautifully in her innovative articles. I particularly love her Frugalicious Friday post -- a fun linky party -- where ladies from all over the world willingly share their crafty talents and abilities. Have fun checking out her fabulous blog!



PS: If any of you think this new-found attention will go to my head, don't you worry. Life has a way of grounding you. These items can be found on my "to do" list today:
  • weed the garden
  • mop the kitchen floor
  • change the litter box
  • wear a tiara
Life as usual!
Have a great day!