Monday, June 14, 2010

Bloomin' Tuesday...

We're a bit soggy along the front range in Colorado today. This past weekend we had high temperatures in the 50s and rain by the bucketful! My poor container plants are doing the backstroke just to stay afloat, but the trees and grass look kelly green and spanking clean! Before the rain started my roses started blooming, so this morning I went outside and took a few shots. Just a few varieties have begun to bloom. More should come on the scene soon...

My peonies have finally started to bloom also -- several weeks later than usual. Peonies have got to be one of my favorite flowers. They are the full-figured gals of my garden. So voluptuous and gorgeous!

There's nothing like a vase full of peonies to brighten up a room -- so beautiful...

To see more Bloomin' Tuesday posts or join in on the fun,
visit Ms. Green Thumb Jeans.