Thursday, June 03, 2010

An Invasion of U.F.O.s...

We've had an invasion of U.F.O.s. You heard me right. We've been inundated by a flock of Unbelievable Flying Owls. The last few days I've been working on six more "Give a Hoot" pillows for our adorable grandchildren who just happen to be featured below.

Last week I doodled an owl while talking on the phone and several hours later my "Give a Hoot" doodle was reborn in fabric in the form of a pillow. Since then six more owls have joined the flock -- one for each of our grandkiddos above. These owls will be flying to their new homes later this week.

I've already introduced you to Gladys.

Now I'd like you to meet Gus,

Hank,

Mandy,

Flo,

Sid,

and Broderick.

I can just imagine the sleepy heads of our little ones resting on the soft minky fabric on the backs of these little pillows. This pillow and a book in the hand or a DVD on the TV will be the perfect accompaniment for a mid-day rest. Go here to find out how to draw up your own pattern to make these "Give a Hoot" pillows!


Linked to:
Visit thecsiproject.com

Blog Hop @ Bobbypins & Boardwalk
Looking for a Creative High @ Those Northern Skies
Linky Love Friday @ Sweet Charli
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
Tickled Pink @ 504 Main