Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Springtime in Paris"

Never having been in Paris in the spring, or any other time, I can only assume Paris lives up to its reputation. Someday I'd like to see for myself if Paris is all it's cracked up to be. My suspicion is that it is a sight to behold, but for the time being I'll just have to dream... Ok, I'm back. I was dreaming. This Hang Up can do that to you. You'll take a gander at those little Eiffel Towers and you will be transported to the recesses of your mind. Not such a bad place to be -- on recess, that is -- especially if it's in Paris. Anyway, I thought the name of this tote "Springtime in Paris" was an apt description.

This line of fabric by Paula Prass, called Flights of Fancy, is one of my favorites -- ever. That's quite a compliment. I just love it. Love the feelings it evokes. Love the colors and design combination. And, of course, I love those little Eiffel Towers. Ooh-la-la.