Sunday, April 19, 2009

"In Stitches"...


A couple of days ago the blog, "In Stitches", published a post asking for readers to send them photos of projects they were working on. "In Stitches" is the blog for The Quilt Shoppe, an online fabric store. I enjoy frequenting this blog because it is both educational and fun. In Stitches' posts often feature fabric lines being introduced, creative and new patterns available, and customer's creations. As I said in this particular post, "What are you working on?", they asked their readers to send them photos and a synopsis of projects that they were currently creating. I sent off a few photos of mine and shortly thereafter, my totes (and many more wonderful ideas) were featured on their site. I imagine in the coming days more creations will be shared, so you might want to check back often in the next few days for more ideas...