Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bits 'n Pieces...

Occasionally I have potential customers contact me wondering if I take "special" orders. Most often they have seen a tote that they would love to have that has been sold, so they contact me to see if I can make another. I usually can't oblige because my totes are generally one-of-a-kind. I usually buy only enough fabric for one tote. I love the idea of selling unique, one-of-a-kind, items. However, last week a blogging friend contacted me. She had bought a tote last December and had given it away, and she wondered if I could make another just like it. Fortunately, this time I did have enough fabric to make another. Thus "Black Out" was fashioned. If you were caught in a real black out with this Hang Up at least you could be consoled by the fabric of this beautiful bag! I love the black and silvery gray fabric found on this tote. It's from the "Bubbles and Blooms Collection" by Beverlyann Stillwell for Lyndhurst Studio -- a division of Northcott Fabrics. This is a beautiful, classic Hang Up. Thank you and enjoy, Ann!

I received a few photos of our other two granddaughters, Avery and Berkley, with their Easter Cupcake Totes. We are fortunate enough to have three granddaughters and three grandsons (and one grandson on the way due the end of July). Yup, we're blessed! Never mind the Cupcakes -- just take a look at these sweethearts...