Monday, April 06, 2009

"Petal Pusher"

I was in the mood for a little flowery magic yesterday, so I chose these botanical patterns. Sandi Henderson must have a passion for flowers. She certainly has a way of capturing their whimsical qualities. This beautiful Hang Up that I've aptly named, "Petal Pusher," is comprised of three fabrics from two of Sandi Henderson lines, Farmer's Market and Ginger Blossom. Sandi is not only an amazing fabric designer and seamstress, but she takes beautiful photographs and has an entertaining blog as well. You can find her blog, Portabellopixie, here. I love the floral graphics and the rich summery colors in this Hang Up...


It's in my Etsy...

14 comments:

Kellie said...

What a fun bag, I love peeking in and seeing what you are up to. Sandi is an amazing person, I met her through a mutual friend.

SassyDog said...

That fun tote has Spring all over it! All the fabrics go together so well! Decisions, Decisions, you sure make the choices tough with all the combinations of fabrics you use!

Kristine said...

That is very springy and pretty! I love the button! It looks like a cinnamon peppermint :D

MiaKatia said...

Love the colors on this one.

Shannon said...

Love the spring look to it! It makes me wish we had a warm day today so I could go out and enjoy the flowers and sun!

Lisalou said...

Wow! I love the style and colors in your tote!! Great!

Love 2 Quilt said...

I love your bags, so bright and colorful, just what I need to get over winter. paweis@yahoo.com

Puddle of Grace said...

I love the fabrics! I was thinking of your cupcake totes today... I'm visiting Colorado Springs for a couple of days!
~Charlene

Quilt Hollow said...

You know how to get to me! This one is spectacular...but so was the last, the one previous to that and so on. You just keep yanking at my heart strings!

What do you do with your leftovers? Are you a quilter too?

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Chasing away all the snow!

Jen

Lisa said...

Love this tote! I found your blog through a friend! I LOVE IT!

Hugs, Lisa

Dana said...

Oh dang! That is cute. I'm going to snoop around your etsy shop now!

Dan and Barbara said...

this is way cute!!! Its so spring. Love it!

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Wow, you are talented! The bags are Gorgeous, I'm always jealous of Shannon's cute bags. I love looking at your site!