Monday, April 06, 2009

Bloomin' Tuesday


Can you see our house in the middle of that photo? Yup, that's what it looked like earlier this week. Ok, it wasn't that bad, but we have had a lot of cold, wet, snowy weather the last couple of weeks. As a result there's little blooming in our gardens. Today's temperatures gave us a little hope. It was in the 50's and I was able to go outside and do a little yard work, so maybe next week there will be something worth posting for Bloomin' Tuesday.

To see some worthwhile Bloomin' Tuesday posts, go to Ms. Green Thumb Jean's!

For all my Bloomin' Tuesday friends, feel free to scroll down several posts to sign up for my April Give-Away!

7 comments:

Renee said...

Her flowers are beautiful! We're getting some cold weather this week too, just in time for "Spring" break. Yeah! I hope my bulbs live through the freeze.

I love reading your bloomin' Tuesday's by the way. You're the only gardener I have on my blog list and I thank you for the inspiration. I am yet, just a wannabe, but am getting better every year.

Aiyana said...

Boy, you had me going there for a minute. If that had truly been your house after a recent snow, I think I'd move to a warmer climate! Our temperature on Tuesday should be about 89 degrees. It's great right now, but I really dread the next few months!
Aiyana

Darla said...

It will be in the low 30's tonight, hopefully the last visit from old man winter this year.....I so hope your weather warms soon.

Carla said...

Darn that groundhog!

SassyDog said...

You are kiddin, right?? Sure you are! Florida is having more cold today and tomorrow. It's pretty chilly, I opened the windows to let in the fresh air, so much better than the AC. Wish it was like this everyday!

Suzanne said...

Yes, I'm kidding. ;o)

Jean said...

That's how I feel! Good thing I took pictures yesterday since they're all under snow today. Jean