Sunday, April 05, 2009

Hungry?

Are you hungry for a little color? Me too! I'm tired of winter browns and gray skies! I needed to add a little color to my life, so I whipped up this little tidbit. I do believe it looks good enough to eat. I made it last week and it's already in my Etsy shop. Love the fun, bright colors of this one!

I also had a little time to make a Hang Up on Saturday night. It's been awhile since I made a momma sized tote, so it felt glorious! Look forward to seeing that one tomorrow...

5 comments:

devri said...

I love it!! Sorry I haven't ordered one yet, things are hecktic around here lately and things are tight.. I will and I know I will love it!

Fiesta said...

Suzanne that is ool. Is it a quilt, a banner?

Suzanne said...

It's one of my Lil' Girl Cupcake Totes. Go to my Etsy shop to see a full shot of one. ;o)

Kristine said...

Oh yes! I saw this in your Etsy shop! I added it to my wish list! Haha.. ;)

Dan and Barbara said...

I Love the bright colors!