Thursday, April 16, 2009

Busy

It's been a busy, fun-filled week. My youngest daughter came home from college a week ago for Spring Break and left this morning. Her time home flew by with Easter Sunday, successful shopping trips, pedicures, and meals out. We had a great time and, needless to say, I didn't get much more than those delectable things done, however, I was able to bake a few cupcakes which currently reside in my Etsy...

Today I've been working on a tote (seriously gorgeous) made from fabric in Amy Butler's line, "Belle." Be still my heart. It's fabulous and I'll post a photo of that creation tomorrow. Sometimes I just want to hug these incredible fabric designers.

I think I mentioned that I sent Cupcake Totes to our granddaughters for Easter. I received a few photos of Zoey this last weekend with her tote. Check out those long, thick eyelashes. I know ladies that pay big money for lashes like those. She doesn't even have to get close when she gives me butterfly kisses! I have scrawny little eyelashes, so I'm fairly certain she didn't get them from my side of the family.

Here she is in her serious, contemplative modeling pose. I think she's plotting out the shopping spree that she's going to take with the wad of money burning a hole in her purse. At least that's what I'd be doing if I was her, and even though she doesn't have my eyelashes, she does take after me in other areas. ;o)