Thursday, April 16, 2009

Busy

It's been a busy, fun-filled week. My youngest daughter came home from college a week ago for Spring Break and left this morning. Her time home flew by with Easter Sunday, successful shopping trips, pedicures, and meals out. We had a great time and, needless to say, I didn't get much more than those delectable things done, however, I was able to bake a few cupcakes which currently reside in my Etsy...

Today I've been working on a tote (seriously gorgeous) made from fabric in Amy Butler's line, "Belle." Be still my heart. It's fabulous and I'll post a photo of that creation tomorrow. Sometimes I just want to hug these incredible fabric designers.

I think I mentioned that I sent Cupcake Totes to our granddaughters for Easter. I received a few photos of Zoey this last weekend with her tote. Check out those long, thick eyelashes. I know ladies that pay big money for lashes like those. She doesn't even have to get close when she gives me butterfly kisses! I have scrawny little eyelashes, so I'm fairly certain she didn't get them from my side of the family.

Here she is in her serious, contemplative modeling pose. I think she's plotting out the shopping spree that she's going to take with the wad of money burning a hole in her purse. At least that's what I'd be doing if I was her, and even though she doesn't have my eyelashes, she does take after me in other areas. ;o)

7 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

These cupcake totes are the cutest and the granddaughter is even cuter!! Sounds like you had a great time with college daughter at home. ~Natalie

Tolentreasures said...

Your granddaughter is absolutely adorable. Looks as though she loves her tote!

Cathy

Kristine said...

She looks so stylish with her little cupcake bag! Its nice to see the size next to a person too! Can't wait to see your creation tomorrow!

Rosie's Whimsy said...

OMGOSH! Suzanne, they are the cutest thing! They should seriously be a hit!

Renee said...

She is stylin'! I wanted to make baskets for my girls this year, but never got around to it... oh well, maybe next year.

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Suzanne, those little cupcake totes are so adorable! Makes me wish that I had someone little around here to give it to. What a amazing idea.

Jen

Quilt Hollow said...

One word.......adorable!!!