Thursday, January 11, 2018

January...


January is always a relaxing month for me. Even if I have things to do they are done in a more leisurely way. After the busy, hectic pace of the holidays, I welcome this change. This month I want to go through our home, room by room, and do a little Spring Winter cleaning. I'm not one to hang onto things I'm not using, but this year I want to purge in a more deliberate way. The last few years I've helped others move and realized I don't want to hold onto unnecessary "stuff."  I want the items in our home to be meaningful and used on a regular basis. So... this month will be a low-key blogging month since I won't be doing anything of interest to anyone else. I do, however, have a few quilt tops I'm taking to the longarm quilter tomorrow. {Eeek!} Two of them are crazy quilts and one is a quilt for a baby for someone special. Here are a couple of pics...