Monday, June 04, 2012

"Tribute to Fathers" Plaque Attack


Father's Day is fast approaching, so I think it's appropriate that June's Plaque Attack pay homage to the exceptional fathers & grandfathers in our lives. Once again my indecisive nature made it impossible for me determine one favorite plaque phrase, so you get three this month! Here's how to make your own...


Collect the following materials:
  • 6 1/2" square wooden plaque {available online or at craft stores like Hobby Lobby}
  • 1 piece of scrapbook paper 
  • acrylic craft paint or spray paint in a color to compliment your scrapbook paper 
  • clear matte spray sealer
  • Mod Podge {matte finish is best}
  • paint brush
For a tutorial on how to make these plaques, go here!


If you are interested in receiving the document for these Plaque Attacks, simply email me with "Plaque Attack -  June 2012" in the subject line of the email. My email address is listed on the sidebar of my blog.