Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Matroyshka


Awhile ago I received an email from the PR Consultant for the online pattern store "Whimsy Couture." {They have an instant download pattern shop called "Whimsy Couture." In addition they have an Etsy Shop where their patterns are sold.} She was in the process of sending sample patterns to those who might be interested in reviewing and testing their patterns. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Whimsy Couture has many patterns, but the one I chose was a little Matroyshka plush pattern that I felt certain one of my granddaughters would love! Here's my first Matroyshka plushie that was created from that cute pattern...


I used the basic PDF pattern that was delivered via email from Whimsy Couture, then I added a little scarf and apron to make her mine!


With a little poly-fil, she was almost ready for her new home...



To top her off, I added a crocheted flower that I'd had bought for just the right project a year ago. 
It found a home tucked into her hair...


Next week I'll be showing you another version of this cute pattern.  In addition I'll be hosting a Three Pattern Give-Away from Whimsy Couture AND everyone will be eligible for a discount coupon to use on any and all patterns in their store. That's my idea of a fabulous Give Away!