Friday, December 19, 2008

Sold - "Sweet Harmony"

This beautiful brown and pink scrollwork fabric caught my eye the other day as I browsed the supply of fabric at a local store. I immediately fell in love. There is something about the color combination of brown and pink that speaks to my heart. I love pairing traditional prints, like the scrolled fabric on the bottom of this tote, with contemporary fabrics, like this fabulously sophisticated print on the top. This floral print with it's cool urban attitude and palette are from the "City Girl" Line by Kitty Yoshida. Putting the traditional print with this dynamic "City Girl" print makes for a delightful creation! Yup, "Sweet Harmony" is the right name for this one!

This Hang Up has all the usual features. Check out my sidebar to see how my totes are constructed and feel free to send me an email - address on sidebar - if you have questions or would like to purchase. The cost of the totes includes postage within the continental U.S.