Friday, December 05, 2008

Auction Time... "Comfy Cozy"

I haven't had an auction for quite some time, so I think we're long overdue! "Comfy Cozy" will be up for bids. This Hang Up is valued at $45. We'll start the bidding at $20. Each bid must be in dollar increments. Please make your bid in a comment below. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you make a bid. The auction will end on Monday, December 8th at midnight (mountain time). At that time the highest bidder will be awarded "Comfy Cozy." I will mail this tote free of charge -- first class mail. If you want to ensure a faster delivery, I will ask that you pay the difference in the cost of the postage.

Above is a photo of "Comfy Cozy." This is the perfect tote to pair with jeans and a warm sweater! I love this fabric from Kitty Yoshida's City Girl line by Bernartex. The color combination of blue and brown is always a winner and then when you throw lime green into the mix, it's done! I've combined this beautiful fabric with a durable washed denim. This bag has a roomy, two compartment pocket inside, a removable reinforced base, canvas straps, and is fully interfaced twice for added durability. The bag measures approximately 14 1/2" x 12". Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.