Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bloomin' Tuesday... {kind of}


This time of year I have little in my yard to brag about. The garden is winding down, and I'm actually looking forward to shoveling snow instead of dirt. I think that's a first. I'm surprised the garden has done as well as it has since we've had such a long, hot, dry summer. Yesterday the thermometer topped out at 92 degrees. I'm ready for fall, so I thought I'd add a little flowery color to the inside of my home.


I bought this wire basket at Pottery Barn last spring. It housed an arrangement of tulips up until a couple of days ago, then I decided some fall mums should take their place...


Yesterday I finished painting the dining room. In the last few weeks I've painted the kitchen, informal dining area, family room and dining room. I think I have tennis elbow. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I do. {Advice needed -- If anyone knows if you should put hot or cold on a tennis elbow to make it feel better, please let me know.} I've got the living room and study left to paint. Wish me {and my elbow} luck.


Happy Bloomin' Tuesday

Don't forget to sign up for the Bento Boxes & Toppers Give Away!