Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Labor Day . . .

The hubs and I arrived home yesterday from yet another trip -- this time to California for an extended Labor Day Weekend. Sooo very fun. You can tell from the highlights of our trip below that my husband indulged me with lots of fabulous food and shopping. {One of the many reasons I love that man!} Without further ado...
  • Beautiful drive up to San Luis Obispo where the hubs and I first met. Here's "Our Story."
 
  • Shopping, sightseeing and lunch in Morro Bay...
  •  Wedding Reception with favorite family members in Visalia -- Lovely!
  • Church with family -- Rejuvenating!
  • Taking down my husband in Dominos and card games -- Unusual!
  • Browsing at shops in Laguna Beach -- Awesome! 
  • Lunch and dessert at our favorite restaurant in San Clemente -- Yummy...
  •  A good movie -- Relaxing!
  • Home again. Yay!
Tomorrow if the cloud-cover parts and it stops raining (so I can get some good pictures) I'll  show you "Wooden Button Pillow #2." So cute! Also, I'll need your help to determine what Plaque Attacks I will conjure up this year. Stay tuned for that post!