Monday, September 12, 2011

Plaque Attack -- Help Needed !

Early last month I mentioned that the Plaque Attack Club would be beginning a new phase. Last September I started the club, and with the completion of August's plaque each month has a subway art document symbolizing that month.


If you haven't received all 12 months of documents and would like additional months, please send me an email (my email address is on my sidebar) with the months you are requesting in the subject line of the email.

For the Plaque Attack Club this year we'll use the same wooden plaques, but the theme will change. Instead of concentrating on months of the year, I'll create some themed documents that reflect important things or events in our lives. Here are some examples...
  • a plaque that could be placed in a child's room
  • famous quotes or sayings
  • birthday theme
This is where you come in... Please leave a comment below with ideas you have for future plaques themes or wording! I will sift through the suggestions and make plaques with the most requested or original themes. Thank you so much for helping me with this. I've gotten so many fabulous ideas from my readers. It's good to know I can turn to you for help!