Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bits of news...


I haven't done a lot of posting this week. Truth be told, I haven't done any. I have a good excuse: I've been busy. Some weeks are like that. I've had several weeks like that and blogging has hardly been on the radar. This week I've been getting quotes for a master bath redo that we are going to start in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted throughout the project. It's a complete overhaul. Everything is coming out and new is being put in. Here's a sneak peak of some of the choices I've been making in carpet, cabinets, tile and countertops...

 

Additionally I've been a little consumed with taking care of life while my husband was out of town ... natural gas in our basement due to a leak in a huge pipeline behind our house ... a little flooding in our laundry room and basement due to my stupidity ... taking the car in to be fixed -- twice. You know the usual inconveniences associated with living. (Yes, I'm beggin' for sympathy!) It's times like this I need to remind myself of everything that is going right in my life. There is so much to feel grateful. 

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to buckle down and do a little crafting in a week or so. In the meantime, here's another pillow I made for another daughter out of the bunting pillow pattern I made a couple of weeks ago. I sent it to her unstuffed, so she filled it and here it is residing on her couch! Love the colors of turquoise and red that she has in her living room! (And how nicely convenient that the cherry red truck across the street matches her living room accessories!) ;o)


Have a great day!