Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Future Endeavors...

Much is on the horizon... I just wish I could get to it. I'm still not very ambulatory, but I'm getting there. The good news is that while I've been in recovery, I've still been busy. Busy buying fabric for future projects. Beautiful fabrics. I also had my sewing machine tuned up so that it will be raring to go when I'm ready for a little creating. I'm champing at the bit. Here's a sneak peak at future projects...

First, I'll need to finish the last in the "triplet" scenario with these beautiful fabrics. They are from the line "Arcadia" by Sanae for Moda...

Then I'll move on to make a few more Hang Ups from these luscious possibilities...

I love Jane Sassaman's line called, "Prairie Gothic."
You'll see some more of that in the future...

Tina Given's line, "Annabella."
I kept a Hang Up from this line for myself.
Just couldn't part with it.

And finally, Michael Miller's Whimsy line.
Scrumpdiddleumptious!