Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Fields of Gold"

I was listening to the Playlist on my sidebar this morning and knew as I heard the song "Fields of Gold" that this is what I needed to name my new Hang Up. "Fields of Gold" seems to fit this tote to a T. The fabric on this saucy little number is from the "Annabella" line from Tina Givens. Fabulous. This line is filled with rich brown, sassy aqua, lively pink, moss green and golden hues. It's one of my favorites.

I tweaked the pattern I devised yesterday a little for this one. It's a little fuller up top and through the base of the bag. This one has plenty of room for the woman who carries many "essentials." You know the type. Like me.

Anywho ... here's "Field of Dreams." She'll be resting in my Etsy very soon.

woodsy button...

triple pleats...

like a bouquet of fall flowers...

or a field of gold.