Monday, March 05, 2012

Blog Renovations...

I'd like to start this post by offering a huge "thank you" to those who voted for my Love Birds in the "True Love Contest" at Sew, Mama, Sew! I appreciate it so much!

You may have noticed something different. My blog went through a little cosmetic surgery this weekend and came out the other side refreshed, refurbished, and renewed. I adore the new look! I worked with Krystal from Blog Designs by Sassy Sanctuary for this thorough revamp! Krystal has nerves of steel and the patience of Job. Seriously. She is so easy to work with and I appreciated her diligence when it came to making sure I was completely satisfied every step of the way. Check out her design blog if you're in the mood for a blog spruce up! When you check out her past blog designs, I'm sure you'll see many familiar blogs among her list.

Sassy Sanctuary

You'll also enjoy Krystal's creative blog Sassy Sanctuary. Krystal has a degree in interior design, and she generously shares her decorative talents and creative abilities with her readers.


As you know I don't do paid advertising on my blog, but I'm more than happy to give credit where credit is due!  ;o)  This is definitely one of those times!