Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bunnies...

I'm told bunnies reproduce rapidly, which is what happened at our house in the last 24 hours. In a post I published yesterday I mentioned that I'd designed a Bunny Pattern, but it needed to be tweaked. Tweaked it was and what followed could only be described as an explosion of bunnies! Four to be exact...


These little bunnies will find homes with our four little grandbabies for Easter. 


The bunnies are made from flannel fabric, so they will be comfortable against their baby soft skin...


There are three purposes for these bunnies. 
I'll explain the various uses tomorrow when I post the pattern...


Till then, have a nice day!

Linked to:
Inspiration Board @ Homework
Show Me What Ya Got @ Not Just a Housewife
Sew Cute Tuesday @ Creative Itch
TaDa Tuesday @ Mommy by Day; Crafter by Night
Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog
Handmade Tuesday @ Ladybug Blessings