Saturday, March 03, 2012

A Plea for my Love Bird {Owl} Rice Bags!!!

Dear Fearless Readers,

 I'm begging for some help here. I am a faithful reader of the blog "Sew, Mama, Sew" but for some reason I wasn't aware of this contest until today! Currently they are having a


and my Love Bird Pattern & Tutorial...


...has made it into the Top Ten Favorites! 
I'm honored. 
And excited.
And would love to win or at least get in the Top Five.


 If you've downloaded my "Love Bird" pattern and used my tutorial for my owl rice bags,
{or if you just enjoy my blog}
PLEASE take a minute and go vote for
for my birdies. 
The voting ends TOMORROW!!!


Thanks so much -- I'm greedy enough to want to win some prizes. 
Yup, I'm that shallow.
Geesh.

Go HERE to vote. 
While you're at it "follow" Sew, Mama, Sew! It's a fabulous blog!

Thank you!