Saturday, March 03, 2012

A Plea for my Love Bird {Owl} Rice Bags!!!

Dear Fearless Readers,

 I'm begging for some help here. I am a faithful reader of the blog "Sew, Mama, Sew" but for some reason I wasn't aware of this contest until today! Currently they are having a


and my Love Bird Pattern & Tutorial...


...has made it into the Top Ten Favorites! 
I'm honored. 
And excited.
And would love to win or at least get in the Top Five.


 If you've downloaded my "Love Bird" pattern and used my tutorial for my owl rice bags,
{or if you just enjoy my blog}
PLEASE take a minute and go vote for
for my birdies. 
The voting ends TOMORROW!!!


Thanks so much -- I'm greedy enough to want to win some prizes. 
Yup, I'm that shallow.
Geesh.

Go HERE to vote. 
While you're at it "follow" Sew, Mama, Sew! It's a fabulous blog!

Thank you!

25 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Done! :)

Jan aka StampQn said...

I just voted for your owl. So cute!!!!

Mrs Busy said...

I just voted. Not only because you asked, but I really liked your tutorial best.

Greetings,
Mrs Busy

Mommo said...

We have 5 of your adorable owls at my house. You have got my vote! Good luck!

Shannon said...

I voted. I'm your favorite child.

Julie said...

You always get my vote! :)

B Greene said...

I had already gone to Sew, Mama, Sew and voted before I saw your post :-( BUT....

I had voted for them anyway because they are fantastic!!!!!!! I really loved them.

Congrats on Top Ten and good luck in the final voting!

kr said...

I voted.

annemarie said...

I spotted your owl yesterday on Sew Mama Sew and already voted - good luck.

claudia b said...

you're not shallow or greedy at all!!! I voted for ya!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I voted for you yesterday Suzanne! They only let you vote once or I'd vote for you again. Good Luck!

Jan said...

Done!

Brianna Asaro said...

These are absolutely adorable! Love the bright colors!

Jan said...

Done! I love that owl; it's on the long long list of must-do's. Good luck, Suzanne!

Cindi said...

Just voted! The owls are definitely my fav! Good luck!

Ally said...

Voted! Good luck and congrats! :)

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

I voted for you! :)

Laurie said...

so cute, and voted for you :)

Julie said...

Just voted for you!!! Good luck!
Julie

Seattle Fans Where Abouts said...

I voted for you owls :D

LuAnn said...

I voted for you as I've used your pattern to create my own Owl heating pads!!!

Veronica Arteira said...

I voted for you. I love owls!!!

Rebecca and Cody said...

Voted for you! I made an owl for my sister for Christmas, and mind you I am not a crafty person, but it turned out SO cute and she loves it! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas with me!

Connie said...

I voted, good luck!

Jenniffier Kramer said...

Totally voted for you. How could I not those our the cutest little owls ever :)