Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Sneak Peek -- Fabric Flower Headband...

Flowers have preoccupied fashion for some time now, and I don't think there is anything more charming than a blossom in one's hair! That's why I decided to create some fabric flower headbands and a pattern to boot!




There are a lot of really cute headbands for little girls, but these headbands are made for women...



Tomorrow I will make the pattern and instructions for this headband available free of charge for a period of 24 hours to those who follow my blog. According to my new policy, after 24 hours the PDF pattern and instructions will be available in my Etsy for $5 with no shipping cost! For you non-sewers ... some of these ready-made adorable headbands will also be available in my shop at that time!




14 comments:

Lisa M said...

Your headband is fabulous, just what my wardrobe has been missing. Thankyou for sharing your pattern.

Shannon said...

Darling. I've made something almost exactly like this last year for women, as well! The tutorials up on my blog...
http://shannonmakesstuff.blogspot.com/2011/06/and-oh-so-fun-and-lovely-fabric-headtie.html

So fun to see how many of us bloggers think alike:)

The Waldram Family said...

So cute! Can't wait for the tutorial :)

annemarie said...

This is lovely - am excited about the pattern offer!

Jillian said...

I love the neutral flowers. It doesn't look too busy and instead brings out the headband part of it! So pretty!

Grandmakicki said...

I can hardly wait. My girls will love them. I can make them to match their little girls headbands also. You are so clever. Love your blog.

cd40c6d8-6ebf-11e1-bc90-000bcdcb2996 said...

Suzanne,

I can't wait for the headband pattern. Your color/fabric choices are always so fresh. Thank you for offering this to us!-Linda Southworth (lspwow at aol dot com)

Jedi Craft Girl said...

The headband is so cute - as are ALL of your patterns. Thanks for sharing!!

Little Buckaroos said...

Your creations are so fun and fresh,
thank you for sharing your patterns and great ideas!

Mary Dapelo said...

This is beautiful! I can't wait to make one. :)

Pat C said...

Cute! Looking forward to make one!

Kathie said...

Granddaughters and little girls that I babysit for are going to love wearing this pretty headband!

ThreeTwentyThree Creations said...

Absolutely lovely! So sad I wasn't following your blog at the time for the pattern. Glad I stumbled upon it, though! I'll be stalking it. :D

ThreeTwentyThree Creations said...

Absolutely lovely! So sad I wasn't following your blog in time for the pattern. Glad I stumbled upon it, though! I'll be stalking it. :D