Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Bunny...

On Friday I tried my hand at making a bunny that I want to make for our quadruplet grandbabies for Easter. We don't have quadruplet grandbabies in the real sense -- each one has a different set of parents -- but they were born within months of each other last year, so they are very close in age. Anywho, they aren't old enough to appreciate a Snap Trap (what I've made for the other grandchildren for Easter), so I had to come up with something different for them.

I started with a sketch and went from there. Generally when I create a pattern it needs to be tweaked at least once before I get it right. This was no exception. It needs to be enlarged in areas, so I'm back to my sewing machine this morning to try my hand at it a second time. If I get it right I'll be ready to share the pattern and tutorial. This little bunny has a dual purpose that I'll tell you about later. For now here's a little sneak peek at my first attempt...


Have a beautiful Spring day!