Monday, May 10, 2010

Oreo Pops

I hope you all had a nice weekend. I certainly did! On Saturday I made some treats for some special women in my life. I'd heard of Oreo Pops, so I thought I'd give them a try. Easiest thing ever!
They are simply Double Stuff Oreo Cookies on a stick, dipped in chocolate, with a few sprinkles added. As with anything, there were a few casualties. There were some Oreo's that broke or separated, but overall it was an simple and quick project!

There are a number of tutorials on the web. If you need directions, go here. These are a quick, easy treat, and they taste delicious to boot!



Tins and Treasures said...

These are cute...cute...cute!
I bet the kids love them!!

Have a good Monday! Take care ~Natalie

GRAMEE said...

Had my home teachers wife do these for us for Christmas with JoJo's (Peppermint) from Trader Joes. she dipped them in white chocolate..
they were not only darling but heaven!!..

Lisalulu said...

LOVE IT love it love it, love these ideas!! way cool for any time of group or party! THANKS, this is a keeper

Nedra said...

These look like a lot of fun, and would make great gifts as you said. Thanks for sharing. I checked out the tutorial, and it's looks doable.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What a great idea. Hadn't seen these before. We always take treats to school for my daughter's birthday - perfect for that. Of course, now I'll have to remember that for next February! :) said...

they are *almost* too pretty to eat. But I'm sure I could force myself! :)
great job

Tina said...

Oh my Isabella's fave cookies are oreos! I may have to try these for her upcoming birthday, thanks for the link Suzanne! Wishing you a wonderful week~ Tina x