Monday, May 03, 2010

Bloomin' Tuesday...

I've already mentioned that a week ago my husband and son and I were in California visiting family. While there we took advantage of the gorgeous flowers that were blooming in my mother's and sister's gardens and shot some photos of them. The roses were especially beautiful! Flowers like these won't be available to photograph for a month or so in Colorado, so I thought I'd share these Bay Area beauties with you for Bloomin' Tuesday this week.

My son's photos below.
To say he is a wonderful photographer would be a bit of an understatement.

Brandy (Apricot) Rose

Double Delight Rose

Rio Samba Rose

Freeway Daisies

Brandy (Apricot) Rose

My photos (below).
Roses like these can make even the amateur photographer look good.

Double Delight Rose

Sombreuil Climbing Tea Rose

Chihuly Rose

Double Delight Rose

For more Bloomin' Tuesday posts, go to
Ms. Green Thumb Jeans.

Wishing you a warm and wonderful spring day!