Wednesday, May 27, 2015

French Tray...


I've mentioned that my son is getting married in a couple of months. My husband and I are hosting a brunch after the wedding. It's going to have a French country theme with broiche tea sandwiches, quiche, yummy salads, tartelettes, macarons, chocolate croissants and other pastries, etc. Yum. Because we live in Colorado and the wedding is in California, I'm shipping some items that are lightweight and can be transported easily to use as platters for the event. That's where these $7.99 wooden trays from Hobby Lobby come in. {I bought them on sale at 50% off at Hobby Lobby for $4.} These are lightweight trays, but they are definitely sturdy enough for pastries, cookies, or tea sandwiches...


My inspiration {even though I think it's a bit "much"} for this project is this $59 wooden tray from Bellacor...


Yes, that's right... $59. Mine should cost around $5. I love me a good deal.


I'll post the finished projects in a few days!