Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 5 Blog Posts of 2011...


It's always amusing to look back on a year and remember some of the posts that made an itty-bitty dent in the blogging world. Here are my Top 5 Posts of 2011 -- determined by the number of pageviews per posts. I'm looking forward to another year filled with creating, sharing and being inspired!

 5th most viewed post in 2011


#4
The availability of my Manfred Tooth Pillow Pattern...


#3 most viewed 2011 post
The introduction of the Chick-sicle Cooling Pad with Pattern...


second favorite in 2011
My Bunting Cosmetic Bag with Pattern & Directions...


And finally the Numero Uno most viewed post on my blog in 2011
{with over 40,000 page views}
My "Love Bird" Rice Filled Heating Pads Pattern & Tutorial...


Thank you so much for your kind, constructive, and encouraging comments this year.
They are so appreciated!