Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bloomin' Tuesday...

The other day I heard a knock on the door. It was my pint-sized next-door-neighbor selling flowers for a school fundraiser. I ordered a variety of flora from my little friend and waited for delivery. Last week among other flowery offerings two boxes of Paperwhite Narcissus were delivered.


The bulbs came with two uninspiring plastic containers to plant them in, so I decided to divide the bulbs up and put them in a four different little containers.They started sprouting immediately...


I'm hopeful in about 4 weeks we'll have a houseful of beautiful, sweetly fragrant narcissus scattered around our home...


Bloomin' Tuesday posts are few and far between in the dead of winter. I have to admit, I'm loving having something alive and blooming in our home!