Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Master Bath Curtain...

Today I made a very simple curtain for my master bathroom. I couldn't find any ready-made curtains that I liked, so I turned to my sewing machine once again. What would I do without her? Our bathroom window has privacy glass, so I didn't need a heavy curtain. I wanted something that would add a little more privacy, but still let the light come shining through!


I couldn't find a curtain in the right size, so I decided to make one and as usual I went to Target/World Market rather than a fabric store. You might remember that I like to make curtains from nontraditional sources, like dishtowels from World Market...


This time I found a really cute shower curtain at Target...


I love the embroidered border and the tassels at the bottom of this shower curtain. I cut it the size I needed, added a curtain rod and attached some curtain clip rings and was finished. It took about a half an hour from start to finish.


I love that these curtains let the light shine through, but add another layer of privacy...


Plus, those tassels make my heart sing...


Have a nice week!