Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Bloomin' Tuesday...

Yesterday I returned home from a wonderful weekend trip to a destination soon to be disclosed! "Paradise" is the word to describe where we vacationed. Bright, vibrant colors and beautiful blossoms were everywhere we turned. To be honest, I wasn't particularly looking forward to coming home.

I was pleasantly surprised, however, when I arrived home to find a paradise here as well. Albeit the colors are more subdued and earthy, the hues of fall are found in every nook and cranny in our garden. I thought I'd participate in one last Bloomin' Tuesday before the cold weather sets in. Today I've made a few collages of photos I took today in our back yard. Enjoy!

Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.
                                                                                               - Albert Camus






Remember to sign up for my Esty Give Away and check back tomorrow morning for the results!

Have a beautiful fall day and remember to vote! ;o)

Linked to:
Bloomin' Tuesday @ Ms. Green Thumb Jean