Monday, April 02, 2012

Thank You -- Sew, Mama, Sew!

Several weeks ago my "Love Bird Heating Pad" tutorial won first place in the "True Love Contest" at Sew, Mama, Sew!  {Many thanks to my fabulous readers who voted for my project as their favorite tutorial -- I'm appreciative!}  As such I was able to choose a prize package that included the following books:

 
"Sweat Shop Paris: Lesson in Couture from the Sewing Cafe"
"Sew Tina"
"Natural Patchwork"
"Pretty in Patchwork Doll Quilts"
"Sew by Hand"


These are stunning books filled with beautiful photographs, illustrations and patterns.

 {Yo-Yo Glasses Case, "Natural Patchwork"}
 
 {Soft Book, "Sew Tina"}

  {Ticker Tape Quilt, "Doll Quilts"}

 {On-The-Move Sewing Kit, "Sewn by Hand"}

I'm excited to try my hand at making some of the beautiful projects that are illustrated in these pages. Thank you Sew, Mama, Sew for this fabulous prize package!