Monday, April 02, 2012

Thank You -- Sew, Mama, Sew!

Several weeks ago my "Love Bird Heating Pad" tutorial won first place in the "True Love Contest" at Sew, Mama, Sew!  {Many thanks to my fabulous readers who voted for my project as their favorite tutorial -- I'm appreciative!}  As such I was able to choose a prize package that included the following books:

"Sweat Shop Paris: Lesson in Couture from the Sewing Cafe"
"Sew Tina"
"Natural Patchwork"
"Pretty in Patchwork Doll Quilts"
"Sew by Hand"

These are stunning books filled with beautiful photographs, illustrations and patterns.

 {Yo-Yo Glasses Case, "Natural Patchwork"}
 {Soft Book, "Sew Tina"}

  {Ticker Tape Quilt, "Doll Quilts"}

 {On-The-Move Sewing Kit, "Sewn by Hand"}

I'm excited to try my hand at making some of the beautiful projects that are illustrated in these pages. Thank you Sew, Mama, Sew for this fabulous prize package!


Chris said...

Congratulations Suzanne, You deserve it!! :)

Mia said...

Those look like some great books. Can't wait to see what they inspire :)

vexa said...

Congratulations, it's well deserved, you have a great blog and tutorials!

Nancy said...

Congrats Suzanne..Enjoy!!

Cindy said...

Well done! Enjoy browsing those beautiful pages. I hope you share some of the best ideas with us.

Tins and Treasures said...

Congratulations, Suzanne,
Those sewing books are fabulous prizes. I can't wait to see your upcoming creations. I would love to have a couple of hours in the sewing studio!

Take care ~Natalie