Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bloomin' Tuesday

Last week my husband and I traveled to Utah for my son's graduation from BYU. We had a fabulous weekend with family. There were many highlights, but one for me was traveling to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah, to take in the "Tulip Festival." It was phenomenal. Acres and acres of gorgeous blooming tulips in beautifully manicures gardens. I was so happy we were able to fit this casual walking tour into our weekend. With over 100 varieties represented and a quarter of a million tulips spread over 55 acres, it is a sight to behold! This week and next I will feature some of those gorgeous blossoms...

Above -- the entrance to "The Gardens" at Thanksgiving Point

Tucked in between the tulips are a gabillion pansies...








Linked to:
Bloomin' Tuesday @ Ms. Green Thumb Jean's 
Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes