Thursday, June 10, 2010

Really?


Huh? Me? Really? Seriously? You're sure? Those were the first phrases that came to mind when Jane, of Finding Fabulous, contacted me asking if I might like to be a guest blogger on her fabulous site. Apparently she was serious and today you can find me at Finding Fabulous showing off my "Give A Hoot" Pillows. (Gus and Flo are a little embarrassed by all this attention.) Head on over to Finding Fabulous and check out Jane's amazing blog. Jane's on a mission to find fabulous design...for less! Her motto is "revamp, repurpose and renew" and she illustrates this principle beautifully in her innovative articles. I particularly love her Frugalicious Friday post -- a fun linky party -- where ladies from all over the world willingly share their crafty talents and abilities. Have fun checking out her fabulous blog!



PS: If any of you think this new-found attention will go to my head, don't you worry. Life has a way of grounding you. These items can be found on my "to do" list today:
  • weed the garden
  • mop the kitchen floor
  • change the litter box
  • wear a tiara
Life as usual!
Have a great day!


7 comments:

Chris said...

Hooray for you! I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

Yay! How exciting! You, Gus and Flo(I love those names) are gonna be great! Okay gotta go check it out!

Julie Harward said...

Have fun with that, how nice! And have fun wearing that tiara too ! :D

Lisa said...

Congrats!! I think you should wear the tiara WHILE cleaning the litter box. What a regal job that is. Your work is AMAZING.. you should be doing more guest posts.
Lisa

Lisalulu said...

yep YOU are famous.. get out that tiara and strut your stuff

Judy said...

I can't think of anyone better to "guest post," Suzanne. I am in awe of your talents. Your blog makes me smile. It is good to know you still tote that mop, tho. See you soon!

Room to Inspire said...

That is so exciting that you found something so similar - and you definitely achieved the same look! Both look great. I hope you have a great weekend!

Chelsea