Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sold - Hot Chocolate Swirl

My sewing machine and I became friends once again and hung out together this morning. I couldn't wait to start working on some of my Fall-fabric Hang Ups! Here's one for all you ladies whose favorite Fall color is dark chocolate brown! This one is a beauty. Unfortunately, I can't really capture the metallic gold found in the fabric in a photograph. Frustrating. But trust me, that touch of metallic is there and it makes this fabric so beautiful and classy! Click on the photo to get an up-close look.

This Hang Up is my larger tote and measures approximately 15 1/2" x 12". It features a gathered outside pocket on the front of the tote. Both the fabric and the lining of the tote are fully interfaced. There is a roomy, two-compartment pocket inside, a removable reinforced base, and canvas straps. A fabric-covered button creates the perfect accent! Included in the price is the cost of shipping to the continental U.S. & Canada. If you would like to purchase this Hang Up, send me an email at the address on my side-bar. Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

PS - Don't you just love that sunflower peaking through the fence. Danged if that thing isn't stealing the show!