Thursday, September 11, 2008

Help!!! You decide...

Have you ever had one of those days when you couldn't make a decision? I sat in front of my fabric this morning for far too long trying to figure out which fabrics to put together for one of my next Hang Ups. I couldn't come up with a decision for the life of me. Finally I had the brilliant idea of letting you all decide which fabrics to put together. You can thank me for narrowing it down to five choices. I even gave you an "out" (#6) just in case I've lost my touch and you don't want to hurt my feelings. ;o) I know that many more people visit this blog than comment on it, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a preference! Thanks for helping me out...

1.
2.3.
4.5.
6.

14 comments:

devri said...

I choose #4. But I chuckled over
#6.

Jenni said...

I liked 2. Well, I liked them all...but I guess 2 was my favorite.

Kristi Chase said...

I like #1 the best.

Tins and Treasures said...

This brought me back about 40 years to the old 4-H judging team competitions...I wonder if they still do that?!
Anyway, I rank these fabric combinations, from most preferred to least... 5, 4, 1, 3.

Jan said...

I vote for #4. I think it's beautiful!

Jean said...

I like 1 and 4 but I'm partial to orange! Great fabrics! Jean

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

They are all lovely! But I love #2 the most.
Jen

Joanna said...

I can see why you would have a hard time deciding. My personal favorite is #4.

Jillian said...

#4 vote is in.

Kristine said...

I like the bright colors in #1 & #4, but #5 is a softer look. I can't wait to see what you come up with! I always enjoy seeing your creations!

MiaKatia said...

I like 1 and 4 not sure in which order. You will have to get one of the boys to be the tie breaker!

Julie said...

HI Suzanne! I have to put in a vote for # 4. I love orange! Esp. this time of year! Good luck!
Oh, BTW...by DIL had her baby on Aug 30...a little early! I posted pics on my sidebar! How is your daughter doing in her pregnancy??? Still same due date...mid October????

Shannon said...

#4

Maryam said...

Not my favorite combos...but you crack me up. I'm eager for you to make the bag we were talking about! With the turquoise in it... love m