Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Bloomin' Tuesday...

I think Bloomin' Tuesdays are going to be a thing of the past in a couple of weeks for us in Colorado. Fall clean-up is happening in my garden. Out with the old, in with the new (next Spring). Thankfully, there are a lot of places in the U.S. where Spring-like weather happens all year long, so we'll be able to enjoy other's blossoms even when our soil is frozen hard as the proverbial rock! (It's 43 degrees this morning as I write this. A little chilly for this time of year, even by our standards!) Today I came up with a few choice photos of Fall flowers and colors. As much as I love the pinks and purples of Summer, my favorite colors are definitely the earthy tones of Fall. Hope you enjoy!

Make sure you scroll down to enter this month's Tote and Dwipe Give-Aways!

Head on over to Ms. Green Thumb Jean's for more Bloomin' Tuesday posts!

13 comments:

devri said...

glad to see you still have flowers... Yep, of course mine are all dead, execpt one tiny flower.. I should take a photo and blog about the strong wittle one.

Anne Fannie said...

Hello Suzanne,

Love your pot of Chrysanthemums!
It was 43 degrees this morning? It is suppose to be 104 degrees here today. I am in Southern California. I just love the weather here. We have flowers blooming all winter long. I just don't know what I would do in another climate. I am definitely a
Southern California girl! But we don't get the spring flowers like you guys do!
Love, Ann

Suzanne said...

It was 43 degrees a few hours ago... Now at 11am it's 63 degrees and it is supposed to get up to 80 degrees this afternoon! That's typical -- cool mornings and wonderful Indian-Summer days.

Connie said...

Wow it is cold there. Love the yellow flower. They are all beautiful.

Darla said...

Beautiful flowers........uh 43 don't think so! 77 this morning here. The high is supposed to be in the low 80's next week, they say we have a cold front coming through LOL!

Sweetie said...

Beautiful flowers. I especially love the Chrysanthemums. We will have Chrysanthemums for a while yet but fall is quickly coming to Pennsylvania. I will be pullling up and trimming back this weekend.
Thanks for sharing.
Sweetie

Jean said...

Suzanne, Love the color of your mums! Fall colors are really my favorite too. My garden is winding down also. We were cool this am and only in the 60's today. I love these temps! Jean

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Love your mums! Mine are just starting to open.

Manuela

Laurie and Chris said...

Love the color of your mum. I so love fall!!

Ann said...

Very pretty! thanks for sharing! Happy Bloomin' Tuesday!

Tins and Treasures said...

Yours are all still so pretty. Ours have dried up, I'm sad to say.

Darla said...

Stumbled across a Watery Wednesday come on by and check it out.

Power Up Love said...

the greatest gift...