Friday, September 05, 2008

Fall-ing in Love with Fall !!!

I love Fall! I love everything about it. The crisp air. The cool nights. The windy days. The leaves turning. Pumpkins, corn stalks, and chrysanthemums! The list goes on and on. But, most especially, I love Fall colors. I love the deep, beautiful, rich, earthy colors of Fall. The browns, the oranges, the golds, the rusts, the mossy greens, the russet reds -- I love them all. This last month I have been purchasing and hoarding away some beautiful Fall fabrics. I can't wait to start whipping them up into totes that will (hopefully) knock your warm little Fall socks off! Just thought you might like to see a little preview... Enjoy!

Here's a question for you... What's your favorite thing about the Fall season?

8 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Love the new fabrics :-) I am such a textile addict. I am having such fun buying up flannels for Baby Vagabond. Wouldn't you just love to have your very own fabric store?

((hugs)) Rosie

MiaKatia said...

Oh man I can't wait!

Pudgeduck said...

Love your choices of fabrics! I love fall planting and best of all... the weather!!!!!!!!!!

Jean said...

You are za tease aren't you! I love all the fall colors too. Can't wait to see what you make with these. Jean

Jean said...

I just gave you an award! Come over and check it out. Jean

Tins and Treasures said...

I love the sound of leaves crunching beneath my feet. I love bon fires.
I love your blog and wanted to pass this award along to you!
The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on your blog.
5 Leave a message to those blogs you have nominated

Have fun.....Natalie

Kristine said...

I love the cool weather! I love being able to have my windows open in the morning and evening to flood my house with fresh air! :)

Kristi Chase said...

I love the smell of crispness in the air. You can always smell fall.

I love fall clothes the best too! Nice long selve shirts and light jackets.