Monday, June 18, 2018

Beautiful Baby Quilt...


A couple of weeks ago I posted on my Facebook page a photo of the beautiful quilt that my daughter-in-law Stephanie was making. Here's the picture I posted. It's the back of the quilt.


When the back of the quilt looks like that, you know the front is going to be pretty special. Take a look...



Isn't it gorgeous?!? I simply love the front design of plain fabrics with that gorgeous floral print on the back...


You can find the floral fabric at Spoonflower -- here. Those beautiful blossoms remind me of the peonies I picked from my garden last week. So pretty. She finished it with a navy binding...


Their baby is due in the next few weeks! I can't wait to see the baby wrapped up in this beautiful quilt.


Oh, and if you think Stephanie's skills are all in the "sewing department," take a look at this cake she made their two-year-old for her birthday last week. Stephanie is multi-talented to say the least!