Monday, August 31, 2015

Trick or Treat Halloween Bag


I know it's barely the first part of September, and here I am talking about Halloween. I'm old school though, so when kids go back to school {like many did this month} I'm ready to call it "autumn."  Since we had a bit of a population explosion in our family with four little ones born this year, it was time to make some more Trick or Treat Halloween Bags.

Last week I made five new bags and will show you two of them today.  I have two different patterns for Halloween bags. Today I'm featuring my ric-rac pattern.

Click here to be directed to the pattern and the tutorial...


I adore this spooky haunted house fabric that I chose for these totes. I bought it at our local Hancock Fabrics. Unfortunately, they don't offer it in their online store. The black cat with orange background fabric below is found at Hobby Lobby. There are so many cute Halloween fabrics online and in stores this time of year.


In a couple of days I'll show you some more Trick or Treat Bags in this same ric-rac pattern. I usually use this pattern for my little girl Halloween totes.


Again, if you are interested in this pattern, just click