Friday, January 02, 2009

"Chocolatey Swirl", $50

I pretty much ate my way through the holidays. Because of my over-indulgence you would think that I wouldn't be interested in naming a Hang Up after food. Wrong. No matter what, I always have room for chocolate. I'm hoping you are in the mood for a little "Chocolatey Swirl" too! I teamed this posh chocolatey, metallic swirl fabric with a beautiful, earthy batik to make this Hang Up. Unfortunately, I can't capture the metallic gold found in the swirl fabric in a photograph. Frustrating, but trust me that touch of gold metallic is there and it makes this fabric so beautiful and sassy!

This Hang Up has all the usual features. Feel free to check the sidebar to find out what those "features" are and to know how my totes are constructed. If you are interested in buying one of my products or if you have a question, feel free to email me. My email address is on the sidebar. This tote is approximately 14 1/2" x 12". The purchase price of $50 includes shipping to the continental U.S.