Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Second Pillow...


Last week I introduced a new pillow design when I showed you this creation...


A day later I whipped up another pillow. This time I used the strips of fabric in a horizontal manner...


The first pillow was a 16" square. This pillow's finished measurements are 13.5"x 17".


Go here to find out how to apply a quilting technique to get this pieced-together affect. It's an easy process!


I'm really happy with how these two pillows turned out. They give a fun pop of color to the room and the pieced-together quality in them looks tailored and crisp!

Have a great day!


Linked to:
Visit thecsiproject.com
20 Below @ Christina's Adventures
Show Off Your Stuff @ Fireflies and Jellybeans
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

9 comments:

Jan said...

I so love to see all the creative, beautiful things you do -- it's just not in me, but it makes me admire what you do even more! Love it!

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

I love your pillows! ALL of 'em! I wish I liked to sew! :)

gail

whipperberry.com said...

My dear...I am so in love with your pillows!

kisses
heather

Julie Harward said...

You make such perfect pillows...so pretty! ;D

melismama said...

Awesome! Your bunny pillow is really at home here!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

It's beautiful!

Mary said...

They are both lovely and I'm sure you'll enjoy them. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Kari said...

These pillows are great! Thanks so much for inspiring me :)

Christina said...

Oh I <3 pillows...and this one is great!

Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"!! :)