Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Second Pillow...


Last week I introduced a new pillow design when I showed you this creation...


A day later I whipped up another pillow. This time I used the strips of fabric in a horizontal manner...


The first pillow was a 16" square. This pillow's finished measurements are 13.5"x 17".


Go here to find out how to apply a quilting technique to get this pieced-together affect. It's an easy process!


I'm really happy with how these two pillows turned out. They give a fun pop of color to the room and the pieced-together quality in them looks tailored and crisp!

Have a great day!


Linked to:
Visit thecsiproject.com
20 Below @ Christina's Adventures
Show Off Your Stuff @ Fireflies and Jellybeans
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
Anything Related @ All Thingz Related