Monday, March 21, 2011

April's Plaque Attack is here...

Oh my goodness! If you read the earlier announcement on my sidebar about the "Email Fiasco" last month in regard to my email problems you'll know why I am changing things up a bit this month! Last month over 50 emails requesting March's Plaque Attack were sent to my "spam" box instead of my email "inbox." I discovered this last week -- exactly one day before St. Patrick's Day. To say I felt bad for those who had requested the "St. Patty's Day inspired" Plaque Attack is to put it mildly. {Sorry ladies.} For this reason -- and possibly because I am receiving several hundred email requests each month for the plaque -- I am changing the method of how you will receive Plaque Attacks from now on!


To receive the Plaque Attack document for April,
please follow the instructions below...

I love spring! April ushers in blue skies, green grass, flowering trees, daffodils and jelly beans! April's plaque certainly reflects the onset of spring and a favorite holiday of mine {{Easter}} !!!


Instead of asking you to send me an email requesting the Plaque Attack document as I have done in the past, I am offering the Plaque Attack in a downloadable PDF document. As always it is free of charge. If possible, before you download the doc would you consider becoming a "follower" and be so kind as to leave a comment below? I always love hearing from you!  If, for some reason, you would rather email me to request your Plaque Attack, feel free to do so. My email address is located on my sidebar. Please be forwarned: The PDF version is 1/4" smaller than the emailed Word version. After downloading the PDF, print it off on plain paper to determine the size. If you'd like it a little bigger, then request the Word document through email.

By downloading this copyrighted document you agree not to sell the document or sell any item that uses this document. It is for personal use only. You may make as many copies for yourself or to use as gifts as you would like!


Click here to download the April Plaque Attack
PDF document!
{To print go to "file" to the left of the document, then "Print PDF."}

If you are new to my blog, go to this post to find the supply list and a simple tutorial on how to make a Plaque Attack!

Update!  
I received this information in an email today from a reader. It might help those who are having trouble printing the document:

"Thank you so much for your recent plaque attack and the chick-sicle!  It's adorable. I just thought I would let you know that I had trouble printing it.  I used Internet Explorer and brought up both documents (the plaque attack yesterday and the chick today) and they came up fine, but when I chose print pdf, a blank screen would come up.  I tried to download it, tried saving it, and nothing worked.  I decided to try another browser and so used Firefox, and both documents came up and printed fine.  So, if others are having trouble like I was, you might suggest to them they use another browser (I suspect Safari would also work).  For some reason, IE did not work for me (I'm on a pc)."

Enjoy!
Linked to:
Show & Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
All Things Inspired @ All Things Heart & Home
Anything Related @ All Thingz Related
Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings
Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog
t2t Tuesday @ Your Sassy Sites
Take a Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Crafts
Visit thecsiproject.com

Did you notice the cute fonts I used? These free fonts can easily be downloaded to your computer by going to {Kevin&Amanda.com}. They have hundreds of fabulous fonts for the taking. So kind of them to share their talents so freely!

42 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

This is just beautiful! I was one of those "ladies" last month...no worries! Your generosity is so appreciated! Thank you again for sharing!!

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Thanks! Love it!

fitgirl said...

Love your blog and your cute crafts! Very inspiring!

Heather said...

I love the fonts this month! I was also one of those ladies last month but was totally fine! I am so thankful you allow these wonderful plaques for free. You do a great job!!

Janna said...

thanks suzanne! love it :)

Mindy said...

Thanks, Suzanne, for another beautiful plaque! Since Easter doesn't always fall in April perhaps I will create an April/Spring plaque and an Easter plaque (like your Christmas varieties). How fun!

stamphappy2001 said...

I love the mix of secular and Christian words. Another wonderful plaque

sarah said...

I love the plaque this month.

Lara said...

This plaque is darling! I love the fonts and the dots background is so much fun! Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

Thanks Suzanne, I am looking forward to making my April plaque, its so cute!! I enjoy reading your blog too, always something inspiring to create :)

Amy said...

Just wanted to say thank you! I look forward to your plaque each month!
Thanks,
Amy

annemarie said...

Thanks Suzanne - as usual this plaque is great - thanks for your generosity.

Malmbergs said...

I always look forward to each month when you provide us with these plaque attacks. This one is as wonderful as the rest and I love your choice of fonts, words, and your colorful background paper. I hope I can find paper that is as cute as yours.
Thanks again for sharing!

cathie said...

Love the Easter plaque! The paper you printed it on is so cute-guess I need to go shopping to find some equally cute paper for mine. Thanks for sharing with us

TXPJ said...

I love these plaques! I just wish I had found you sooner! You are a wonderful person to share your artistic talent with us! I will be following you now!!

Julie said...

Thank you so much, Suzanne!

Jillian said...

Awesome plaque for an awesome month!

The Nowling Family said...

So Cute! You are so creative!!

Rita said...

thank you very much for the April plaque attack -- it is so Springy and makes me feel happy! today is cold and rainy in Mesa, AZ, but i know that triple digits are just around the corner, so i'm not complaining!

Susan said...

Thank you for your generosity! Love Aprils Plaque!!!

Jude said...

Thank you, Suzanne, you're such a dear to do this, and I think the new Goggle pdf will be easier for everyone...especially you!

I'll be printing the April plaque for the counter at the church where I work. I'm sure the seniors who stop by to visit will love it.

Alison said...

Your work is beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Cathy said...

I appreciate your talent and generosity. Thank you for yet another wonderful plaque!

Pat H. said...

Love the April Plaque Attack!!!!

Terri said...

So cute, as usual! Thank you for sharing. You are so generous and talented! :)

Robin said...

Oh how sweet this one is! You are so generous my friend...
xo
Robin

Laura @ Our House Of Joyful Noise said...

I'm a first time visitor, via Robin and All Things Heart & Home, and I am BEYOND SMITTEN to stumble across your Plaque Attack project here! I LOVE everything seasonal/monthly/holiday themed, and this is right up my alley! I'll be needing to get them all downloaded, one by one, and get to work!
So, thanks for the inspiration, here's your comment, and I'll be following your blog now too! Hope you get a chance to visit mine some day! If I blog this project, you'll be sure to see yourself credited!

Gail said...

Thanks so much Suzanne! This one is my favorite!

Gail (malggl@comcast.net)

Valerie said...

I love this plaque! Wow, I am new here, and I am loving your blog!

blsanko said...

Thank you Suzanne for sharing your creative projects. I look forward to seeing what you'll come up with each month. They are such fun to re-create.

Valerie@Occasionally Crafty said...

This is really cute! Thanks for being so generous! I'm a new follower.

Visiting from CSI-
Valerie- www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com
Stop on by!

laura@imnotatrophywife.com said...

new follower from link party!
Love your blog!

geraff said...

Mod Podge has been my nemesis, but I thought it was just me making the ink run because I messed with it too much. Since your tip about sealing the ink with clear coat my projects have been PERFECT!! Thank you so much!

Stacie said...

I look forward each month to what you have created! Love every one of them :)

Vicki said...

Thank you for yet another wonderful plaque!

Jill said...

Another very cute plaque!!! Thanks! I am having fun changing out my plaques each month on my mantle! It also gives me a good excuse to buy some cute accessories to sit next to it!

Michael & Nikki said...

Love Love the Plaque attacks!! THANKS A MILLION!

Jeanette said...

Just found your blog - love your plaque attacks. They are all adorable. Can't wait to get each one, and print out on some cute paper

mimi said...

I LOVE YOUR PLAQUES. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE.

ALICE

Jessica said...

Thanks again for doing these! They are sooo cute!!! I am in love with the April one!

Nita said...

Thanks so much for this adorable plaque.

snowdraak said...

I am addicted to these!
Thanks for sharing.
Alison