Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Makeovers...

The value of a good makeover -- either in a room, on a face, or to a blog -- cannot be overestimated!

Hopefully you noticed that my blog has been treated to a complete renovation. Krystal, over at Sassy Sanctuary, is the woman responsible for the overhaul! I think she did a fabulous job. A little over a week ago I contacted her to see if she might be able to treat my blog to a little TLC. She started a couple of days ago, and I've loved what she's accomplished. Working with mwaaaa can be a bit overwhelming at times. I can be rather particular, so I truly appreciated her patient, kind manner. She worked closely with me giving me great suggestions and options, but leaving all the decisions up to me. Loved the process and love the results! Head on over to {Blog Design by Sassy Sanctuary} and check out some of her past creations!

Sassy Sanctuary


10 comments:

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

It feels fresh, and springy, I love it.

Great job.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Chris said...

Looks beautiful!

Krystal said...

Thanks so much for your kind words and the shout out. I love how it turned out too!

Emily said...

Looks great!

Kim said...

love the new look!!

Jan said...

Beautiful!! Looks great. (mine needs some attention - maybe I'll head over there too!)

Candace@craftysisters-nc said...

Looks great! Krystal did a nice job! :)

Julie said...

I really like it, and I put your new blog button on my blog. :)

Lynn said...

So fresh looking, I like it!

Lorrie said...

Love the new look - so fresh!